| ||Swiss HLG Member* ||Non-Member|
|Conference Package incl. Workshop on Sunday afternoon, welcome dinner & outdoor activity
|Welcome dinner for accompanying
person on Sunday, 28th January 2018
|Outdoor activity (incl. Apero & Dinner) for accompanying person on Monday, 29th January 2018
All prices in Swiss Francs (CHF). Prices may be subject to changes.
* You may register as a member, if you confirm your membership for 2017 or if you choose to become a new member of the Swiss HLG in 2018.
Participants from a Gold Partner may register with a voucher code. If you did not receive a voucher code, please contact the registration office at email@example.com.
From Sunday to Tuesday the Hotel Paxmontana offers the following room prices (accommodation with rich breakfast choice incl. tourism tax and VAT):
Single room: CHF 197.- per night
Double room: CHF 315.- per night
Weekend special available for Friday and Saturday night overstay including accommodation with rich breakfast choice, 3-course dinner, welcome cocktail, tourism tax and VAT.
Single room: CHF 225.- per night for 1 person
Double room: CHF 360.- per night for 2 persons
Family room*: CHF 460.- per night for 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years
* The dinner for the children is not included and can be chosen separately at an additional charge.
Swiss railways voucher
Register before December 16, 2017 and you will receive 2 Swiss railways (SBB) vouchers
(value: 2x CHF 50.-) usable at any time before the end of June 2018.
Profit from various benefits by becoming a member of Swiss HLG. Please register as a member and choose the membership application. Our association has been in operation for 15-years and is experienced in bringing executive business development professionals together. Benefit from an inspiring environment that facilitates deal-making and networking.
- Personal introduction to Swiss HLG by a board member.
- Networking with fellow members at conferences and other networking events.
- More than networking, with our business development best practice sharing initiatives.
Get access to the unique professional network for business development and licensing managers.
- BD&L journal with the unique opportunity to reach out to the BD community worldwide. You will have the opportunity to contribute to articles or to advertise for your company.
- Participation in a network of 11 healthcare licensing groups located all over Europe, Canada and Japan.
- Full access to formal/informal networking & practice sharing opportunities organised by Swiss HLG.
- Access to our member list which is not published.
Benefit from special rates and discounts which are of greater value than the annual membership fee:
- Special rates for our Winter and Summer conferences.
- Special rates for attending the International & European PLG conferences.
- Special members-only events
- For organizations, an unlimited number of individual representative members in return for the annual membership fee. The individual representative members receive all of the benefits described above.
Click here to find our about our special membership offer for startups.
All bookings may be settled by credit card. VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
For participants residing in Switzerland, payment by payment slip is also available. You will find the corresponding payment information on the 2nd page of your invoice.
Please take particular note of the payment terms and note, that all fees have to be settled prior to the beginning of the congress. Delayed payments will be subject to a surcharge of CHF 30.-.
Amendment and cancellation policy
Amendments or the booking of additional offers are free of charge. Name changes are subject to an administrative fee of CHF 100.- starting January 18, 2018. Name changes and are only possible before the cancellation of the preceding booking.
For cancellations the following terms and conditions are applicable:
Starting December 28, 2017: 50% of the total amount
Starting January 18, 2018: 80% of the total amount
Starting January 28, 2018: 100% of the total amount
Double bookings or cancellations made within 24h of booking, are free of charge.